"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Saturday, February 26, 2011

One For Every Day!

I know I must be the worst blogger in the world! I've been so busy with school that I've absolutely neglected my duties here! Welllll I promise I'm going to try and do better lol! For my first day back I decided that I HAD to tell you all, in case you didn't already know, about this INCREDIBLE invention Sally Hansen had finally decided to release to us regular folk who can't afford to go out to the nail salon and get Minx nails It's called SALONeffets. I saw the article in the March edition of ELLE magazine and according to the ad, they last u to 10 days, removes easily with nail polish remover, and has 24 different styles; just peal apply and file. Sounds easy right? Well I'll be the judge of that when i get the chance to finally buy them lol! I'm so excited!!!

Sally Hansen's SALONeffects Review

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment