"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Back!!! (kind of)

Sorry for being MIA for the last trillion years lol. My computer recently got a virus and I think that that poor HP has come to the end of it's life :'(. I've been using my mom's HP mini (which I hate)and my iPod for the time being so I've had to cut back on my blogging :(. Well now that that's out of the way...can ANYONE help me with my MAJOR life crisis: my nails keep breaking! This is a serious matter lol. Does anyone have any advice on nail hardeners and techniques to keep my nails from breaking into five billion pieces? Thanks lol!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment