"Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." -Coco Chanel

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Finally !!!

OMG! I finally found somewhere to buy my first bottle of Essie nail polish ! I've heard so many good things about this brand that I wanted to try it out myself. I found it for $7.75 at Wegmans; yes it's pretty pricy but so far I'm extremely happy with the results. I bought the color 'turquoise & caicos' and it took 3 coats to get full coverage. It's been 2 days with no chips in sight so we'll see if it will last me a week... I hope it does!
<3

P.S. These are not my hands lol I got this from another blogger's review of this fabulous color! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment